Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition Membership
Sedona Visual Artists Coalition is dedicated to developing an artist community by nurturing area artists through education, exhibitions, and exploration.
Membership entitles artists to:
- Participate in our annual Open Studios Tour Weekend and Season
- Have your own web page on our interactive web site
- Participate in our Exhibitions
- Receive notifications of monthly meetings, special discounts & promotions
- Serve on active committees and make a difference in our community
- Network with other members in our dynamic organization
- Ability to post your exhibitions and workshops on the website calendar & art blog
Our monthly meetings are informative, fun and friendly. They are held every 3rd Thursday of the month at 6 P.M. The Programs Committee has organized a full and exciting calendar of events for you this year, and we’d love you to be a part of it all.
If you have membership questions about joining the the Sedona Visual Artists Coalition, please send an email to the SVAC Membership Chair. For more information on the organization, contact the President of the SVAC.
You may pay your dues to the Sedona Visual Artists’ Coalition online or mail a check with the required membership form. Download and print the membership form document.
Online payment is routed through the secure PayPal system; a PayPal account is not required. Just select a membership option below: